Old September 8th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Nick

Default 19998 Civic DX Window

On 8 Sep 2006 05:36:43 -0700, " > wrote:

>I have a 1998 Honda Civic DX in which the driver window stopped
>working. I took the door panel off and found what looked like some
>wire/cable device that drives the manual window up and down to have
>come undone, broke, etc.
>
>Does anyone have any diagrams of how this is suppose to look, work,
>etc. Any suggestions as how to best fix this?
>
>Thanks
>
>James Cribb

Take a look at this link.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...NT+DOOR+WINDOW

It's not terribly hard to replace, and if you have a helper, have them hold the
window in place while you remove the old regulator so you don't have to pull out
the window from the channel.

I suggest you get a factory manual or Haynes manual to help you out.