Old July 21st 05, 04:01 AM
Brent P

In article >, DYM wrote:

> You are very wrong in your assumptions about me. Where did I ever
> indicate fleeing. I do feel that you are entitled to defend yourself.

Which is all those persons did, defend themselves instead of running away.

> There is a big difference between defending yourself and taking revenge.

Someone fires explosives at your person. How is counter attacking taking
revenge? Taking revenge is hunting them down a week later.

> If the two in the car intended to just detain the kids until the police
> arrived, they are with in their rights. You do not have the right to
> pursue and exact your own revenge.

What if detainment is fought?

> Do you think these kids thought they would be caught? Fear of being
> caught didn't deter their criminal behaviour.

Fear of their victims beating the snot out of them might.

> It all comes down to knowing where that double yellow line is, and
> choosing not to cross it.

The only action you are offering the people in the car is fleeing and
letting it go.