Old July 17th 05, 11:45 PM
Coasty

As Bill has suggested check both the voltage and amps with a good known
meter if all is well with the external meters replace the ones in the dash
or get an external set. Your 91 has an external voltage regulator according
to my manual if your system is over charging replace it. The key here is
that the battery is not getting hot so more than likely it is the gauges as
Bill has said.
--
Coasty
SEMPER PARATUS