Old December 16th 04, 04:13 AM
John

Mabey you are asking the wrong questions, when people ask questions,
most get a response, or at least pointed in the right direction, If
you don't like the information here, change it and contribute, without
the bellyaching. This is not a "professional" newsgroup, we are for
the most part all owners, and share information with each other, I'm
sure I speak for all of us, I look forward to your positive input to
make this a better newsgroup.
John
1990 V8 Quattro