Old August 3rd 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
No Twilight

Default Location of Fan Blower Resistor

Help. I can't find the fan blower resistor on my 99 Mercury
Mountaineer with climate control. I bought the replacement part and
expected to find it in the usual location(s)--in the ductwork ds of the
fan under the hood. Well there is a lot if aluminized insulation on
the box but no wires going in that I can see. So I took the glove
compartment out thinking it might be in the passenger compartment--no
joy. Anybody know the location of this part?

Thanks,
Jerry