Old August 3rd 06, 06:25 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
CV

Default 1997 Voyager Van Stalls then Starts

Hi Amanda,
You are reliving my 2000 van trouble. My trouble would occur as you
described but I noticed I was letting off of the throttle when it would
happen. Sometimes just lifting the pedal a bit and other times taking
my foot off to brake. I went through the battery of auto garage tests.
Replaced the fuel pump, filter, new plugs and wires, cleaned throttle
body and more. In the end my problem was the IAC (Idle Air Control
valve). It was dirty and sticking. I think I bought one at O'rielly and
I replaced it myself. Problem solved and not very expensive.
Chris