Old December 6th 04, 08:57 PM
Yvan

Nedavno Lawrence Glickman pise:

| >| Highly doubtful. In fact, probably worse.
| >|
| >| Bite the bullet and get the Factory Service Manual's.
| >|

| >I probably will.
|
| I think there is some *online* service, don't remember the name
| offhand, and they have your service manual *online.* You subscribe on
| an annual fee basis; something like $25 a year or some such. Can't
| remember the name, but, that is the way I would go.

It's http://www.alldatadiy.com. Is this really a Bentley manual on-line?
How come they (Bentley) do not sell it on CD for my car (1989 Audi 100)?

| A -physical- shop manual weights 20 pounds, takes a day to put

I found factory manual on eBay for $105 and shiping was ~ $50 :-)

| Sometimes it makes more sense to bring the dang thing into a qualified
| service shop.

Every time I go to my mechanic I am more and more convinced that I
should do repair by myself, since where I am there is no such thing as
"qualified service shop". And Audi service is to expensive for me.

--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **