Old January 9th 05, 10:18 AM
ikle

The issue with the electric windows is very common. I paid for them to be
repaired but then was told that the problem is that they come off some
runners.
Now what I do if they happen, is to hit (with my hand! Not a hammer) the
inside of door rround half way up and 1/3 from the left (see below) and it
sorts it every time !

* *
* *
* *