Old January 26th 05, 02:50 PM
Mike Romain

Crappy tires, accident damage maybe with a bent frame and a blown engine
and the dork wants how much????

Jay, if it didn't have serious problems the owner would spend the $7.00
for a new solenoid so he could at least start it for the buyer unless he
is covering something up.

The hood not fitting could be an expensive or even impossible fix and
could even mean a warped frame that needs to be checked before buying.

I would be 'very' leery of that one.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's