Old March 6th 05, 02:03 AM
Hank

Default Stolen

Well, it happened.

2001 Jeep Cherokee sport (the one I've asked all the questions about on
here) was stolen from the parking lot where I work. Last person to see
it was an employee (that I know) at 3 PM. Came out to leave at 5:45ish,
and it was gone.

Hoping to get it back, but who the hell knows. Filed a police report,
called the insurance company, told work, and that's about all I can do.

Not quite sure why I'm posting this, I guess just in case I start asking
questions about a different make/model of pre-Diamler IFS Jeep.

But let's all hope not.

Hank

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0509-5, 03/04/2005
Tested on: 3/5/2005 9:03:57 PM