Old December 11th 04, 09:43 PM
Darryl Johnson

Default RASCAR

I'm tossing in the towel, guys. Two or three weeks in a row that my ISP
gives me crappy service during the day on weekends. My DSL modem looses
synch and I get disco'd from the server.

Sorry. I know you were looking to try to increase your fields, not
watch them decrease, but this is just an exercise in frustration for
me. (And now that Eldred has quit, I can't even take solace in beating
him. [Just kidding, Eldred. You were generally faster than me in
everything else, I imagine you'd beat me at NASCAR too.])

I hope you get some other new members -- with decent connections).

All the best,
--
Darryl