Old March 29th 05, 03:56 PM
Bob G.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:18:37 -0500, "Silver Surfer"
> wrote:

>Folks,
>
>My friend just discovered that he accidentally damaged the front bumper on
>his '74 sometime during the winter. Looks like he might have run into it
>with his snow plow.
>
>Does anyone out there have a copy of an article with instructions on how to
>remove the bumper?

He should invest 10 bucks or so and buy an assembly Manuel....no it
does not have instructions BUT it does have diagrams showing how
everything in the car is put together...

I do not know how anyone car own an older car without also owning the
assembly Manuel... since they are pretty darn cheap...

Bob Griffiths