Old April 4th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default it's springtime and fancy turns to......

.....workin' on the car in the driveway (for those of us without garages) and
so this means it is the time for the annual Sneak's sermon. I have 2 words
for everyone:

JACK STANDS

Not blocks of wood. Not cinderblocks. Good, sturdy 4-point jack stands.
NEVER EVER just a jack. Please. To some this might be common sense or
standard practice, but just in case it isn't...yada yada yada.

Ok. With that out of the way, hi everyone, I'm back I think. I hope. Snow is
gone, work still taking all my time but hopefully the '68 will get some love
this spring. I actually got it on the road for 20 days in the fall, but
still have tons to do. Hope all is well with everyone....

Sneaks
'68 T1