Old March 8th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default 87 Golf rough start

Nice mileage! mine is a yongue pup with only 145Kmi!
Ive been of the impression that the problem is that modern Gasolene
vaporizes at a lower temperature and the fuel system gets vapor lock when
hot and is sure acts that way but Im up for any other opinions.

Ive done a tuneup but nothing else has ever been replaced, the idle mixture
was adjusted but that didnt help the hot start problem.

in 553K have you had to do any drivetrain work??

Keith
\