Old September 9th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default A Never-Ending Supply of MFFY

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Scott en Aztlán
said in rec.autos.driving:
> I'm afraid I must once again disappoint Ed White and all the other
> JLEDIs in this group and report that I immediately nipped into the
> turnout and used it to pass the MFFY **** who was blocking the street.
> Fortunately for me, nobody was using the turnout for its intended
> purpose at the time.

Sounds like some creative driving, even though I've been known on
occasion to use a turnout to pass a turning or otherwise too slow
vehicle.

The thing that I don't get, though is that on university campuses, the
Campus Money Making Department errrrrr..... Campus Police are usually
more over zealous on parking enforcement than a small FL speed trap 301.
I'm surprised that bimbo did not get a ticket for her shenanigans (or
you for that matter... ;-)

--
D ummies &
I diots