Old June 11th 05, 11:53 AM
Bill Putney

> Bill Putney,
>
> Are you one of those idiots from the FWD MOPAR Yahoo
> group started by Jeremy Leis? He is the asshole who
> started that rumor about me.

No - I'm a different idiot. Never have used Yahoo in any form - don't
like it. And no - I've never heard of Mr. Leis until your post.

> Now tell me that somebone who makes such an assumption
> about me, because I am tall for a woman, doesn't have
> some serious sexual issues.

That's at least the second time you've brought up that you are "tall for
a woman". What does that possibly have to do with anything?

> For the record ASSHOLE. I am not a man. I have never
> had a dick. I am not a sex change, and I am certainly
> not a "cross dresser". Which is a word I had to look
> up in the dictionary. By the way. Now how come you
> know that obscure reference? It sure seems to be
> insider terminology from what I can gather.

Insider terminology? Insider to what? That's plain weird.

> Either you 'are' Jeremy Leis or you are one of his
> immensely homophobic buddies. I think you are Jeremy
> Leis, and here is the proof that you DO have some
> serious sexual issues.

But I'm not, and I don't. Not that I care what you think.

http://www.dekalbsheriff.com/s*exoffenders.asp

> Just scroll down the SEX OFFENDERS LIST until you
> find the name Jeremy W. Leis. Hit on the link, and
> you see will his picture along with his address. Oh,
> by the way Leis. Your address had better be current
> and correct. Or you have violated your PAROLE.
>

> Intolerant homophobic gossips always have one thing
> in common. They are OVER compensating, and they are
> hiding something.
>

> **** YOU CHILD MOLESTER

Someone will have to forward that to Jeremy. You're the only one here
that knows him, so it will have to be you.

I put all that time into writing a humorous post. And all wasted on
you. To quote Mel Brooks: "Woof!" (more wasted humor)

You, madame, have issues.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')