Old February 15th 05, 04:42 PM
Lee Ayrton

When did they change over to solid state? Every flasher module I ever
took apart was a thermal flasher built around a bimetal strip with a set
of points at one end. If a lamp was out the circuit wouldn't pull enough
current to properly heat the strip and it wouldn't flash as quickly.

--
"I defer to your plainly more vivid memories of topless women with
whips....r"