Old April 19th 05, 03:34 AM
Chris Cowles

I find it interesting that SUV manufacturers are now developing anti-roll
systems (e.g.. Nissan's "Vehicle Dynamic Control"), just like anti-lock
braking systems. I wonder what stimulated them to spend the R&D money to do
that? Bad press, maybe?

I don't think they'd do it if it didn't have at least some likelihood of
performing as described.
--
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL