Old December 25th 04, 05:28 AM
D&LBusch

Not only has it survived, there is no rust either. The last owner had the
top completely redone before I bought it 5 years ago and I completed the
restoration. I believe that he had a cheap job done as the padding seems
flimsy and it roars like hell. You'd never know by looking at it either.
Maybe someone has an idea. Thanks, David
news