Old April 12th 06, 02:01 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 2006 Civic LX

Your best bet is to e-mail every dealer around asking for their best price
for the car that you want. Then play one against the other for a couple of
days. Then go see the one that gave you the best price, w/ your e-mail from
them w/ the price that they quoted. Keep your colors open and you will be
able to get a better deal. Some areas have an abundance of one or two
colors and they price them lower than other colors.

I just bought an EX 4DR w/ cargo net for $ 18,200. Way below what the TMV
is reported as on Edmonds.com. Right after the sale closed, they noticed
that it also had fog lights & a day/night mirror. So I guess you could say
I got it for a steal. Another dealer that I was dealing with dropped their
price for the same options in a different color to $18,163 but I didn't
think it was worth $ 17 to leave one dealer and start the whole process over
at another dealer after spending 3 hours at the first one.