Old July 21st 05, 02:41 PM
Chuck

The relay is usually under the hood or in some japanese cars & trucks under
the dash.
Leaking fuel is not the issue. You really need some way to tell if the pump
is working. Also check any rubber sections of the fuel line(s) going to the
pump for splits.

The usual electrical path involves the ignition switch, possibly the ECU, a
fuse or two, a relay, and the fuel pump. Some have both a mechanical and
electrical fuel pump, mostl;y those made a few years ago.

lkaboutautos.com...