Old July 21st 05, 06:29 AM
JimNEKriket

Default 05 barely used saturn vue (good deal? input please)

Hey Saturn People!!!!!!
Please let me know if you think this sounds like a good deal.. thx

05 Saturn Vue V6 FWD

This was a program vehicle and has less than 3000 miles on it.
($840 credit for the used miles - should be more, right?!)

Cloth Interior, Compass/Temperature, Backup Warning Alarm Sensors, Tint,
Pinstripe, Nerf Bars, Dual Air Bags + Side Curtain Head Air Bags, the
rest is standard for the V6 I believe.

+$21800
-$2000 Cash Back deal (financing privately)
+tax,tag transfer,title stuff
+plus dealer charges 400 dealer 'fees' or something. is this OK with the
employee purchase price deal? and then there's another $100 for other
'fees' as well included in that 'fees' total.

I, of course will appreciate any input-- good, bad, ugly... looking to
purchase immediately.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!

Peace,
whiskerz