Old June 22nd 05, 01:26 AM
Michael White

Bill,

Thanks for the info. I figured on the passport, and I've dealt with the
bribes to the locals at the border towns. The firearm is an interesting
conundrum that I'm still noodling. Didn't know about the Premix gas (never
needed a fill-up there) - any solution to that one, short of hauling a 50
gallon drum of gas in the back? Or are there other brands available there?

Thanks.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III ) wrote on Monday 20 June 2005
10:25 pm: