Old January 22nd 05, 06:02 PM
John Ings

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:34:42 GMT, "Elle Navorski"
> wrote:

>Is there a super-duper tire gauge on the market?
>
>I have been using a pocket protector tire gauge for years. I bought an air
>compressor last summer and now check my tires' pressure at least once a
>month. I have found the pocket gage cumbersome to use. I can't consistently
>fit it exactly on the tire valve to get a reading.
>
>I'll pay the big bucks for the right device.

No big bucks required. You can buy a dial type pressure guage for only
a few bucks. When you say you bought an air compressor, did you mean a
big shop compressor or a little one that plugs into your car's
cigarette lighter? The latter should have a gauge built in. For a big
shop compressor you can get a tire filling attachment with built in
dial guage for under $10