Old December 17th 04, 09:50 AM
tricky

I wouldnt want to do that !

a: I am in the uk -- If there was a wrecked samba it would still be
worth resoring and so worth more that the roof !

b: I cant forsee any dificulty in cutting a few holes in the roof -
Might even put a ragtop in too !

I will prob get around to trying it in the new year, although I have 4
bugs and 3 busses that need attention so this might be wishfull thinking :-)

Gives me time to try and find more info anyway.

Rich