Old April 9th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Low Fuel Indicator

According to the owners manual for my SL1 the low fuel warning light comes
on when there is only 5 litres (~1.25 gallons) in the tank. Of course with
cornering and acceleration/braking the sensor would think there was less gas
in there. Depending on how you drive the light could be coming on a lot
earlier than it would for someone that doesn't drive the same. Either way if
it's coming on you should probably fill up (unless it's coming on when the
gauge is reading half a tank).