Old March 15th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Grand AM vs Century vs Malibu

OttawaTrade wrote:
> I look for a used car. All 3 have extreme bad resale values after 1 year
> use, so they are good deals in used car market.
>
> Anyone drove them willing to share share your feelings about them? Like
> quality, ride, gas milage?
>
> What I feel so far is that GrandAM's body design wasted a lot of space, so
> it is big outside and small inside. Century looks like only old people drive
> it. That leaves Malibu the one without any drawback.

Actually I have driven all three. The Malibu was a nice driver but on
hearing problems with them from owners I would steer clear. I would
agree with you about the Grand AM. The Century is actually pretty nice,
a Buick Camry in my opinion. Get over what others think (it doesn't
matter. The Century is one of the most reliable cars on the road.