Old March 7th 05, 05:35 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
> On the way out of Tucson this afternoon I passed the Campo Abierto
> entrance to the Westin La Paloma resort. Cars were lined up from both
> directions waiting to get into the driveway, and traffic was backed

up
> all the way to the street - apparently there was some kind of event
> today? Anyway, the dedicated left turn lane was backed up, so a MFFY
> decided to bypass that long line and went forward in the leftmost
> through lane, then stopped at the intersection, flipped on her left
> turn signal, and made an illegal left turn (from a

straight-ahead-only
> lane) directly in front of the lead vehicle in the line of cars
> waiting to turn left.
>
> And the dumbass in the lead vehicle JUST LET HER DO IT - he didn't
> even honk his horn! He ended up missing the light and had to wait an
> additional cycle before he could turn left into the driveway. Serves
> that dip**** right, although I do feel sorry for all the innocent
> drivers who were stuck behind this dumbass.

Not much he could have done. Honking the horn isn't gonna stop the
criminal making the illegal turn. This is why we need stiff penalties
for illegal driving. This gal knew that even if a cop nailed her,
she'd just pay a fine of a $100 or so. If she knew she'd lose her DL
for a month, she wouldn't have done it.