Old November 10th 04, 07:04 AM
Art

Actually the Mazda and Volvo did not do all that well either.
Consumer Reports sign really says "If its Toyota or Honda, we love it."

Consumer Reports made a list of all the current smaller SUV's/wagon. Some
things I remember: The Pacifica was rated better than the Magnum and the
frequency of repair is average. Mazda 6 is not recommended because of bad
frequency or repair. The VW's did well but one had a bad frequency of
repair and the other average.

All of the cars are so different from each other it is highly unlikely that
someone thinking about a Magnum would decide on a Honda Pilot instead.