Old November 10th 04, 03:47 AM
M100C

Dan,
Interesting. Here are your words (emphasis in brackets):

"A clever and apt rejoinder, to be sure, and it might make the light of
understanding come on [for some thinking people, but not for those
self-proclaimed "Christians" for whom thinking is tantamount to blasphemy.]"

Can I come to a different conclusion, Dan? Sounds to me that you feel
Christians have problems with thinking?

See earlier post. My real name is Chris. M100C is my favorite model of
Seeburg jukebox.

Hey, if we are going to have differences, let's have them on our first date
.... ;-)

Chris

n.umich.edu...