Old June 4th 04, 11:02 AM
www.amogen.com

The Yokohama Geolander M/T is a fantastic Tyre!!!
I have had many 4x4's and each time i have had these tyre fitted.
I bought them initially for going to the Alps in winter, and i was going to
get another set of tyres for summer use. Due to being very busy, i didnt
have time to get any more. I did over 15,000 miles on my first set of
tyres. This was far better than the origonal tyres that were fitted as
standard. (cant remember which type, it was so long ago!!)
In snow, they are superb. I was overtaking all sorts of other cars,
including 4x4's, and the grip is very predictable. On tarmac, the grip is
fantastic. Even wet roads hold no problem.
Go buy them..... you wont be dissappointed.

--
Regards,
Andy W...