Old December 6th 04, 05:59 AM
WraithCobra

I wouldn't call that "out performing" a stock Terminator. An experienced
drag racer can get a 12.3 at 112 out of a stock supercharged Cobra. Also
remember that a CAI and Cat-back, less than $500, will net over 40 horses to
the rear wheels. That's over 400 horses to the pavement. A simple Predator
or Hypertec tune with that will up that another 25 to 30. After that it's
just a pulley and tune to 550 or more. Modified Eaton Cobra's are in the 11
sec club, swap to a KB or Whipple and watch out. The new Mustang GT is a
great car, but it does not compare to the Terminator. Even on a road course
the Cobra out performs the new Mustang. And the next Cobra's gonna' be a
killer!
--
Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe