Old April 27th 04, 06:11 PM
Circuit Breaker

Justin wrote:

>> My pipes are fine. Go spew out your meaningless drivel where it's
>> on-topic, like maybe in alt.computers.dip****s

> My drivel is meaningful; I'll have you to know! At least I have some
> semblance of substance in my posts; unlike your mere insults. If you
> didn't like my Car Pet Peeves original post, why'd you bother opening it
> and reading it? I replied to some loser's one word reply "whatever" and
> then proceeded to get attacked by you. Go away; you're a hoser.

Dan doesn't need my support here, but he's cool. He has a point, few
people rarely do care about anyone else's peeves. Usually, it's just like
in those "defensive driving" classes one has to take to keep points off
their license here in Florida. IT NEVER FAILS that one of the first
questions asked in such a class is what our driving pet peeves are, and
inevitably, they're always the same... peoples' blinkers not turning off,
people cutting in and out, people changing to the "fast lane" and slowing
down, etc etc etc when in the end, we all know that absolutely everything
will be done to NOT rectify the situation, and so we all go on having our
peeves.

<Takes BIIIIIG DEEEEEEEEEEP breathe>

So I guess the whole point is to give us a method to vent our frustrations
when we really know that in the end they're still going to be there and
there's nothing that can be done about it except to carry your 10-guage
with you everywhere you go. Of course, then you run into problems with
stupid people calling the police on you when all you're trying to do is
educate them, but the problem there is that stupid people like being
stupid. Ignorance is bliss, but so is stupidity for them.

:-D

--
--x _x | CJ Chitwood
|____|_|_|_|___|/\_\ | Sink the ship to reply by e-mail