Old July 22nd 05, 07:56 PM
Pete

"J Strickland" wrote

> Why did you special order a car without a sunroof?

I deliberatly bought an A4 without it. I was going to order one like that,
but then the dealer was able to locate a car with the exact options I needed
(pretty much every other option minus sunroof) at another dealer lot.

I had an Accord before, with a sunroof, and never used it, so that's why I
didn't want it. There are also issues sometimes with the sunroof acting up
on its own and/or leaking water - didn't need any of that either. Finally,
you get more headroom space without a sunroof.

Maybe the issues I mentioned do not pertain to BMW, but those were my
reasons.

Pete