Old October 6th 04, 09:05 PM
Caroline

The drawings of the parts are identical, of course. But like I said (or tried to
say), the part names do not appear in the same window. One has to exit the
drawing window and wait while the next window loads to get to the part name and
price. And then only one part name and price may be viewed. If you want to
return to the drawing, you get to click and wait again.

Often I have several parts whose shape I know but whose name I do not know. If I
want to price several parts on the same drawing. This means going back and forth
between several windows. PITA compared to Majestic.

"Mista Bone" > wrote