Old November 25th 04, 07:44 AM
Treeline

"Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote in message
> > Are you suggesting I shell out for a FSM for a vehicle that I

do not own?

> You won't even drop $20 into helping your father, the man who

bore and
> raised you? What an ungrateful brat! :-)

I've been scanning Ebay. $20 just buys the owner's manual most
times. I have yet to see a FSM. I have seen a powertrain FSM for
a 3.3l propane drivetrain or something. But I use gasoline. I
have never seen a plain vanilla FSM for the 1994 Voyager on eBay
but I'll keep looking since you said they come up.

Hemmings, 3/4's, might be good.

It's around $65 for a '94 Voyager. Not too bad for brand new,
including shipping. If Hemmings has it for $45, that's fine.

Last time I called the dealer, he would NOT EVEN ORDER the FSM.
Said to use the 800 number as they do! And I had a discount
coupon too, rats.

Couple years ago, someone was selling CD's of the FSM using PDF
files, but that's good and bad. I guess he was stopped because of
copyright laws on eBay. What was good, you could print out the
pages and only get those dirty. What was bad was the lack of
index but there's software now that will index PDF files, even
the captions of the pictures.