Old February 27th 05, 04:07 AM

Default Adjusting clutch cable

I bought an aluminum clutch quadrant & adjustable clutch cable... anybody
know of a site that describes how to adjust it? I went underneath the car w/
a buddy of mine & found out where the cable is & where the nuts are to
adjust it... but now I think my clutch is slipping a bit.. as in not fully
engaging. I'm going to look at it tomorrow so any advice tonight would be
awesome... I realize it's pretty late though . I appreciate it. Thanks
all.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake