Old May 6th 05, 05:25 AM
Robb S via CarKB.com

You all need to get a life, my bitch was with mike and his abortion
comment. I understand the confusion with the thread and was even
appologetic to mike. At one point in a earlier thread I called bill a jeep
knowledge god and mike a close second. His knowledge and helpfulness was
not my complaint to him, and if you all can read, I addressed this to him
and not to you. My bitch was him calling my project an abortion. He also
came across at times as having an uppity attitude, guessing he's french
canadian. Aside from that, I decided to call him out. If he wants to call
my project an abortion, he can meet me on the street corner where I'll kick
his ass. I can tell the difference from good advice, bad advice and can
even take sarcasm. But I took extreme offense to his abortion comment.
Too bad he has to have others come out and fight his battles. I admit I
gave some incorrect details when I was asking questions through the thread,
but isn't that what this forum is about??? Learning??? Like I said in
previous quotes, the only "time a question is stupid is when you ask it a
third time to the same person". Too many people were answering my
questions after assuming details.. RE stands for Rubicon Extreme by the
way. Part of the problem was they were closed saturday afternoon and
sunday for tech support. The other problem was posting my thread on
saturday when all the drunks would be answering, and third... I confused
issues with some incorrect information on the steering, suspention
component labeling....and that was in part because I was stressed and
confused myself. I admitted that and even appologized to the group and
mike for that...
But I stand by my principle that I am EXTREMELY OFFENDED by mikes calling
my project an abortion. My response wasn't the most adult like, but I was
****ed off when I wrote it.
Probably should have followed my own advice, and allowed myself to cool
down before I slandered his mother and canada, and for that I will
applogize, but he still had a sarcastic uppity (french) attitude I was and
still am in no mood to tolerate. I have no idea if he is french canadian
or not, just slandering the french for the moment for no other reason than
they are french, and pussied out in iraq, and back stabbed the USA prior to
the war.
Mike still owes me an appology.....
and yes,,,I am a licensed elctrician, and do know HVAC. I'm also a
licensed plumber and hold certificates in boiler service and pressure
vessel manufacturing and pipefitting. I was in charge of all of the start
up of building equipment of the new/remodeled state capitol building in
washington state-USA. I do know and have many skills in many areas. I am
not an engineer, and don't know much about jeeps, but do know much about
4x4ing. Mike has been great with information. I wasn't ****ed that he
didn't know my answers. He tried his best and so did everyone else to
understand my question. But he insulted me tremendously with his abortion
comment, and thats why I called him out. So, everyone, go back in your
house, and if he wants to meet me at the corner and duke it out, fine. If
not, I've said my peace and he's gotten the message that I'm ****ed about
the comment and we can all go on our merry way.....
Ciao'
VIVA ITALIA'
GOD BLESS AMERICAN AND OUR TROOPS IN IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN AND ALL OVER THE
WORLD PROTECTING THE WORLD FROM TERRORISTS. GOD BLESS THE PUSSIES WHO PUT
DOWN AMERICA FOR DOING SO!!!
ROBB S