Old February 25th 05, 07:55 PM
Scott Hughes

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in
:

> I can't get the darn link to work, seems maybe their server went down
> or something. Any one else having trouble?
>
> As far as the looks go, when you love a car, you generally don't
> respond favorably to changes to that car, at least at first.
> Patience...... As for the RX8 I've got to say that it will go down in
> styling history side by side with the 1st and 3rd gen RX7's and the
> Miata. Might not be for 'everybody' but it is an excellent design by
> design standards. It's innovative, creative, coherent and bold. IMHO
> they did go just a bit overboard w/ the not-so-hidden wankel symbols
> and the extrovertness of the interior but hey, it ain't no boring
> Pontiac.
>
> Chris
> 92BB&T

Go to:
http://www.autoweek.com
and follow one of the links to the Geneva Motor Show. Currently, you can
click on the G.M.S. tab and then click the G.M.S. banner that shows
below. From there, the Miata is the first on the list, top-left. You
can get both the pictures and the article from there. HTH.

-Scott