Old May 22nd 05, 03:27 PM
Barry Bean

"MikeG" > wrote in
:

> What kind of wack'o logic is this: do it
> ourselves...Florida..concealed permits...airport jackings. So does
> that mean that other states are having airport jackings???? I am
> florida.....we have a lot of wacko's shooting the hell out of
> everything and everybody. Another brilliant law.

Interestingly enough, studies show that concealed carry is an effective
deterrent to crime, and most of the states that have passed laws to allow
concealed carry in the past 20 or 30 years have seen crime drop. None of
them have seen crime or gun accidents increase.

Of course, this shouldn't be surprising, given that 99.9% of all gun owners
are safe and law abiding, and use their guns for self-defense, recreation,
hunting, collecting, and other lawful uses.