Old June 21st 05, 07:28 AM
Rod Speed

George Grapman > wrote in message
. com...
> Rod Speed wrote
>> George Grapman > wrote

>>> Anytime that I have moved I have done something like the following-loosen
>>> battery cable or radiator cap. Tell mechanic I am having trouble starting
>>> car or it is overheating.

>>> The diagnosis tells you all you need to know.

>> Harder when the car is basically undrivable with a very obvious problem.

> My point, which eluded you,

Wrong. As always.

> is to follow my suggestion before you have a problem.

Not even practical. A mechanic that is capable of working that
sort of basic stuff out isnt necessarily going to be that great at
a major repair like the one being discussed on value for money.

And may not even be around anymore when the power steering fails.

<reams of puerile sales ****wit **** flushed where it belongs>