Old July 14th 04, 07:00 PM
Eykens Kenny

Default Vibrations when i'm standing still on my A4 from 2000 when it is in 'drive'

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with the following problem.
I drive a A4 1.9 TDI 110 Pk automatic transmission, 95000km. I just had it
checked and had the timing belt replaced, but the dealer didn't check out my
problem.
It drives great, but when i'm standing still and the gear is in 'Drive' the
car starts to shake.
And if i put it from 'Revers'' into 'drive', when i hit the gas, i feel a
little shock. I talked to a friend about the problem and he told me that
the suspension blocks of the engine need replacement.
Has anyone else had this problem? can this be the result of the broken
broken engine suspension blocks?

thanks,

Tom