Old August 3rd 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default A/C on a 2000 Cherokee

I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee with about 120,000 miles. The Air
Conditioning has been acting strange lately. It will work for about
10-20 minutes and then it will start to blow luke warm. If I turn off
the A/C for about 10 minutes, it will start back up for 10-20 more
minutes. I took it in for service but I was told that they were not
able to find a problem with the A/C. They emptied the AC then and
re-filled it. They checked for leaks, charged the system, blah blah
blah.

Anyone have any ideas of something to check out?

Thanks very much!