Old July 20th 05, 07:28 PM
Spike

Nope. Was originally Caspian Blue w/black standard, A Code, C4, no
AC, AM radio, oem console, stock dual exhaust, disc front/drum
rear.... but never been seriously wrecked... or walked on : ).

When I got it, the engine was in pieces in the well, the disc brakes
had been removed and put on a different car, the right front fender
was gone, the left front fender was beige, the grill was all
missing... but the interior was pretty choice. : ) Now it's all as it
should be.... like new... with a few light mods. Sitting here at home,
I have a closet full of assorted pieces parts to add (stereo, overflow
tank, halogen lighting, etc) as soon as I can get it here.

Why? Are you missing one? I could send you a picture... a complete
photo record of the restoration was maintained.

In 1970, I returned from Vietnam and bought a 65 FB 289 2V, C4, AM
radio, poppy yellow. In 1971, I sold it to an uncle in Los Molinos (a
2 horse town north of Chico and south of red Bluff). He never
registered it as far as I know. It just sat in the drive with chickens
running through it. Last I heard, one of my cousins has fixed it back
up. Doubt it's the same color today. Poppy yellow wasn't exactly a hot
color then, and it went down from there.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:41:47 -0700, "Mark C."
> wrote:

>Original color poppy or signalflare red? Is it black right now with blue
>fenders/doors? Got a wrinkled roof like some kids walked on it?
>
>--
>Mark

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address