Old July 15th 05, 12:08 AM
Ed

Yes, I do have to check for other problems. I hit a mailbox post at I would
guess under 15 mph, and did a number on the bumper and fender. The right
side tie rod was very bent. I replaced it, but now I still notice a few
problems. The right wheel seems to be out of true. When I jack up the car
and wpin the wheel, I notice it. It does the same thing when I put the spare
on it, so it's not just the wheel or tire. I don't think it's just the tie
rod- When I turn the right wheel hard to make a tirn out of my driveway, it
rubs on the inner body.

What else should I be looking for?

Thanks,
Ed