Old August 17th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default 80 y.o. geezer runs stop signal, cripples two kids - No jail time - Just $500 fine

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:52:58 -0400, necromancer
> wrote:

>Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Loco laura bush -
>VEHICULAR HOMICIDE proud (and obvious) graduate of the South Hampton
>Institute of Technology polluted rec.autos.driving with this crap:
>
>> !!!! How can you defend this incredibly blatant case of criminal
>> coddling.

>Coddle... Coddle... Coddle... Coddle... Coddle....
>
>> You cripple two kids by your reckless driving and you
>> should be locked up forever.

>Same for you and your 41 in a 25 schoolzone, hypocrite.

Are you still on that?? I have never done 41 in a 25 and you can't
prove i did. Though you keep trying and only succeed in making
yourself the NG laughingstock.