Old August 8th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.sport.golf,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.autos.driving
Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

Default Pedophile Retards Like TomBa, Squirrel, and Puissant Deserve This

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear
> wrote:

> > Fritz wrote:.

Classic pontification.

> > > Ted Tidings wrote:.

Words replace vague unspoken fears.

> I'm truly sorry for my attitude. I've been off of Paxil cold-turkey
> for a week..feeling REAL BAD.

Neat trick, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Embarrass yourself in front
of everyone; that'll teach 'em not **** with you, eh.

> > >.

NICE TRY.

5?

> [...]

Funny you should notice.

It's a treat to beat your feet on the Mississippi mud.

You have to make a decision and stick with it.

> [...]

I can see the fire. There's a fire in there.

> why am i such a doormat!

Here, have a box of tissues.

Tell me the secret.

> Secret Squirrel likes to > > >>>**** any man or boy's ass.

Shhhh! It's a secret!

> He really likes 12 year old boys.

You talk about boys a lot, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Is your local
police constabulary aware of what you do on usenet?

Only one grape in fifty grows up to become a great champagne.

> I make a point of knowingly allowing people to take advantage of me.

Then put a bullet into your head.

Many more.

> how > > >>>much lubricant do you need for an eleven year old white
> boy.

You talk about boys a lot, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear. Is your local
police constabulary aware of what you do on usenet?

It's already happened. Do you want it to happen again?

> my family h8 my closet m8, and ive dun everytn i can to ake them like
> himn. they keep tellin me 2 talk to him less n slowly cut of the
> friendship, bt i didnt wana so i didnt. ive gone against what my
> parents wantd 2 b m8s with this m8 but nw he'd rather hang round with
> his 'new' mate n dont spend tym or cht 2 me. i feel so used. ive trid
> talkin 2 this m8 bt it dnt work n i cant talk 2 my family about it. i
> hav no1 to turn to.

You're insane. Completely insane.

> >.

You hate the white man, but you don't say anything.

> My boyfriend wants to be a woman!!!!

Thank you for sharing, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear.

> Secret Squirrel, TomBa, Le Puissant, and all pedophiles should be
> castrated with a rusty nail file.

I would tell you, but it is a secret.

> >.

Eat me.

> I have diarrhoea. Can you help me? It's like I'm ****ting through the
> eye of a needle.

Now that's a revelation, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear.

> >.

Things are disguised.