Old July 24th 05, 02:55 AM
Kevin Oberle

"GRL" > wrote in :

> Have you actually looked at the thing?

Yeah, for too long actually.

I loved the design of my '91 Honda Prelude, but eventually it got to look
dated.

I love my '04 E46 coupe, I think it's one of the most beautiful cars ever
built. But when I look at the E90, I can see that it has elements that are
subtly more current IMHO (or maybe are setting the trend), and the E46
begins to look a little less current.

When the E46 was introduced, it was deemed ahead of its time, yet
eventually most people accepted it. I wouldn't be surprised to see general
tastes switching from the E46 to the E90 in the same way.

Kevin