Old January 7th 05, 02:29 AM
MUADIBŪ

>Some look cool. I can get my head round cutting and welding but what to
>do about the glass ?

I have been watching this thread a little , and my knowledged, albeit
very little, is that when you do a chopped top on a car, you cut the
roof to allow the back glass to be re-used *as-is*. the rest of the
glass is usually easy to have built or in some cases, just roll the
windows up till they top out for the sides.........My knowledge is of
'50 Mercury.............See Website he

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/ssterile/MERC2.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/ssterile/MERC4.jpg

Not much help with the Bugs, but pretty slick Car. I went to high
school many days in that car with the guy who owns it's
Son............back in the early 80's............before the chopping
took place. ( Who knows what powers it nowadays......??)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....