Old August 10th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Default XJ name that part/pieces

Troy wrote:

> Its on a 90 XJ 4.0L. Is this the fuel return line? Coming off the
> fuel rail, front of the engine, to a metal fuel line? I need to know
> specifically what to ask for, I dont trust the parts guys too much.
> I'm so ****ed I cut those o-rings!!! argh!

On the rail from the front.

Fuel return () pressure regulator
Fuel supply

injector 1
injector 6

http://revbeergoggles.com/Fixes/fuel...-regulator.jpg

I'm not sure if you have the same type of connector I do but
mine has a couple of ears, two o-rings and a plastic seperator.
That's an assembly and a real bitch to replace.

better pic. Ignore the bit ass pressure regulator.
http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/fuel-rail-1.jpg

If that's the connector then the part you need is.
1-83502745 or at least the rings from it.
http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/core.jpg

How exactly that goes in I dunno. Your supposed to pry out the
old rings and plasitc spacer then shove this in, twist the plug
out and your done. Me, I had a spare connector assembly from
another project.

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://revbeergoggles.com
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks